Shahrukh Khan has been in the industry for quite over two decades now and has given some of the biggest hits in his career. But from the last few years, SRK has been not doing any films and is sitting idle at home disappointing many of his fans.
So, the media has decided to take this as a chance and is running so many news matters on SRK since yesterday. They are targeting him to another level saying that even SRK is idle and he might also go into depression if he does not come out and sign a film soon.
Sushanth Singh passed away due to depression and ended his life by hanging himself. Seeing this, fans of SRK are blaming the media to stop running such topics on the superstar.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project