Rana Daggubatti was busy with his wedding and now that is over, he is back to work and is busy listening to scripts for his future projects.
The Green India challenge is quite viral now and Rana has taken up that challenge today and planted a sapling at his Ramanaidu studios in Hyderabad.
Rana was nominated by the mighty Prabhas and star heroine Shruthi Hassan to accept the challenge. Rana is ready with Haathi Mere Saathi and Virata Parvan as of now.
Little delayed but here are 2 one for the #Adipurush #Prabhas and the other for The rockstar @shrutihaasan here you go!! #GreenIndiaChallenge nominating everyone who follows me and has the means to….go for it! RT for a greener India!! pic.twitter.com/NnsN1pNpsa
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 20, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood