A number of Telugu films were supposed to release this Friday in Andhra Pradesh. Notable among them are Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’, ‘Genius’, ‘Gajaraju’, ‘Vetadu Ventadu’ and Allari Naresh’s ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’. But as per the latest reports we are hearing, only Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’ and ‘Gajaraju’ are confirmed for release.
Ohmkkar and Havish’s ‘Genius’ may be postponed to a later date due to certain technical reasons. We are also hearing reports that ‘Vetadu Ventadu’ is facing certain financial issues that may hamper its release. Negotiations are currently underway to solve the problems and a confirmation could come over the next few days.
In case the films get postponed, Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’ will have a good advantage at the Box Office since the dubbed film ‘Gajaraju’ will not offer too much competition. Let us see how the situation plays out over the next couple of days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet