A number of Telugu films were supposed to release this Friday in Andhra Pradesh. Notable among them are Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’, ‘Genius’, ‘Gajaraju’, ‘Vetadu Ventadu’ and Allari Naresh’s ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’. But as per the latest reports we are hearing, only Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’ and ‘Gajaraju’ are confirmed for release.
Ohmkkar and Havish’s ‘Genius’ may be postponed to a later date due to certain technical reasons. We are also hearing reports that ‘Vetadu Ventadu’ is facing certain financial issues that may hamper its release. Negotiations are currently underway to solve the problems and a confirmation could come over the next few days.
In case the films get postponed, Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’ will have a good advantage at the Box Office since the dubbed film ‘Gajaraju’ will not offer too much competition. Let us see how the situation plays out over the next couple of days.
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Geetha Govindam’s 1st weekend collections: Vijay’s career best in 5 days