Bollywood actress and former beauty pageant winner Simran Kaur Mundi made her Tollywood debut with the 2013 film, Potugadu, that also starred Manoj Manchu. After 8 long years, Simran is gearing up for her Tollywood comeback with Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam.
Apparently, even though Simran had shifted her base back to Mumbai after Potugadu, she has been in touch with her manager to sign the right project in Tollywood. And when Radhe Shyam’s offer knocked her door, she grabbed it without even listening to the script or her character. Simran revealed in a latest interview that her role has a strong link to Radhe Shyam’s story.
Radhe Shyam is being directed by Radha Krishna Kumar and produced under Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners. The film is slated to open in cinemas on July 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule