The principal shooting of Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu is fast nearing completion. Currently, the film’s team is in Bangkok to shoot a song on Manoj. The film has four heroines including Simran Kaur Mundi, Anu Priya, Rachel and Sakshi Chowdhary. Pawan Wadeyar is directing the film and it’s being produced by Sirisha and Sridhar under Rama Lakshmi Creations banner. Talking about the film, the director said, “Manoj’s characterization is going to be the major highlight of the film. The story is about a guy and four girls and it is a full length romantic and comedy entertainer. The song ‘Pyar Mein Padipoya’, which Manoj has sung will be quite interesting.” The film’s audio is going to be launched later this month and the film will be release in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai