Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The movie’s key drama sequences and sentimental scenes are said to be underway right now and the lead star cast is taking part in the shoot.
The movie is nearing completion and it is expected to release in the next few months. Hansika will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Bobby is the director. The film is being produced by Rockline Venkatesh.
Thaman is scoring the music for the project. Ravi Teja will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage