Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The movie’s key drama sequences and sentimental scenes are said to be underway right now and the lead star cast is taking part in the shoot.
The movie is nearing completion and it is expected to release in the next few months. Hansika will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Bobby is the director. The film is being produced by Rockline Venkatesh.
Thaman is scoring the music for the project. Ravi Teja will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority