Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The movie’s key drama sequences and sentimental scenes are said to be underway right now and the lead star cast is taking part in the shoot.
The movie is nearing completion and it is expected to release in the next few months. Hansika will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Bobby is the director. The film is being produced by Rockline Venkatesh.
Thaman is scoring the music for the project. Ravi Teja will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna