The coming Sunday (September 24) is going to be a feast for Telugu movie lovers with king-sized entertainment as four recent films are making their television premiere. They are Dasara, Baby, Samajavaragamana, and Anni Manchi Sakunamule. The first three are solid blockbusters at the ticket windows.
Dasara, starring Natural Star Nani and Keerthy Suresh, will premiere on Gemini TV at 6 PM. Debutant director Srikanth Odela helmed this film, which grossed over 110 crores. Blockbuster Baby, starring Anand Deverakonda, Vaishnavi Chaitanya, and Viraj Ashwin, will be aired on ETV at 5:30 PM on the same day.
Sai Rajesh directed this contemporary romantic drama. Another blockbuster, Samajavaragamana, starring Sree Vishnu and Reba Monica John, is also gearing up to entertain the small screen audiences this Sunday. It will be telecasted at 6 PM on Star Maa. Ram Abbaraju directed this comedy drama.
Apart from these films, family entertainer Anni Manchi Sakunamule is also being aired on television this Sunday. The movie will have its world television premiere on Zee Telugu at 12:30 PM. Directed by Nandini Reddy, the film features Santosh Soban and Malvika Nair in the lead roles. Let’s see which film does better on the small screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu
- Official: Ravi Teja’s Eagle to hit the big screens on January 13, 2024
- Mahesh Babu launches Maama Mascheendra’s intriguing trailer