Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ has been postponed to September now, instead of August 29th release. The movie unit did not want to have a competition with NTR’s ‘Rabhasa’, which is scheduled for release on the same day.
Because two big movies will hurt each other’s collections if they come on the same day, this decision was taken. The audio album was launched yesterday and Thaman composed the music.
Power has Hansika and Regina in female lead roles and KS Ravindra is the director. Rockline Venkatesh is the producer of this movie.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film