That Power Star Pawan Kalyan commands an envious fan base across the two Telugu states is a well-known fact. Call it extreme veneration or heights of sycophancy, a die-hard Pawan Kalyan fan named Chandu Mohan from Tadepalligudem has commissioned noted sculptor Arun Prasad to sculpt Power Star’s statue.
Arun Prasad has readied the statue way back in 2014, but it has been awaiting Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s nod ever since, completely wrapped up with polythene sheets. A photograph showcasing the statue through torn sheets has been going viral on social media.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry