It’s well known that Nandamuri Balakrishna will soon be joining hands with his Jai Simha director KS Ravikumar. This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors in the month of May. C Kalyan, who had earlier bankrolled Jai Simha, will also be producing the Balayya-KSR’s second movie.
According to the latest reports, star character artiste cum villain Jagapathi Babu has been zeroed in on to essay the main antagonist’s role in the movie. Balayya fans still cherish how Jagapathi Babu’s menacing performance in Legend became one of the main highlights of the movie. Needless to say, expectations will be quite high on this successful hero-villain combo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?