Balakrishna’s latest film Paisa Vasool is fast nearing completion. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the action entertainer also stars Shriya, Muskaan and Kyra Dutta. The film is currently being shot in Portugal and the unit will return to Hyderabad soon.
The film’s climax is being shot right now in Portugal and it’s said to be so powerful, packed with plenty of punch dialogues, that Balakrishna nearly lost his voice. “Soon after we wrap up the shoot in Portugal, we have 20 days of shoot left in Hyderabad, and we are done after that,” Puri Jagannadh confirmed.
The film is going to hit the screens on September 29 and the makers revealed that there won’t be any change in the release date.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan