Hero Nagarjuna has teamed up with Ram Gopal Varma, the director of his iconic cult movie Siva, for the fourth time. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and the unit will head to Mumbai in December end for the second schedule.
Already, RGV had registered two powerful titles – Gun and System, for Nag’s movie. And as per the latest buzz, System is said to have been locked for this highly-anticipated action drama. Debutant Myra Sareen is playing the female lead in the movie and R Company banner is bankrolling it.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film