Hero Nagarjuna has teamed up with Ram Gopal Varma, the director of his iconic cult movie Siva, for the fourth time. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and the unit will head to Mumbai in December end for the second schedule.
Already, RGV had registered two powerful titles – Gun and System, for Nag’s movie. And as per the latest buzz, System is said to have been locked for this highly-anticipated action drama. Debutant Myra Sareen is playing the female lead in the movie and R Company banner is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood