Hero Nagarjuna has teamed up with Ram Gopal Varma, the director of his iconic cult movie Siva, for the fourth time. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and the unit will head to Mumbai in December end for the second schedule.
Already, RGV had registered two powerful titles – Gun and System, for Nag’s movie. And as per the latest buzz, System is said to have been locked for this highly-anticipated action drama. Debutant Myra Sareen is playing the female lead in the movie and R Company banner is bankrolling it.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized