The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has now completed all its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate. The film will now officially release on the 12th of September. Ravi Teja will be seen in two different looks, and one among them is a powerful police officer’s role.
The whole team is confident about the film, and are very happy with the way director KS Ravinder (Bobby) has handled the project. Regina plays the second female lead in this film, which also has Brahamanandham, Saptagiri and Posani Krishnamurali in other prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda to do record business in Nizam?
- Kalyan Ram rejects big OTT offer for Bimbisara
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati