Janasena party Chief and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has announced that he is going to adopt Konidela village in Kurnool district and personally look after the development programs in the village in near future. He made the announcement in front of hundreds of people from the village when he went there to campaign for the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh.
Soon after he landed in Konidela, Pawan Kalyan got a rousing reception from the local people, and when he began addressing the crowd, an elderly woman spoke to him about the problems that they were facing. Moved by her earnest plea to help the village, Pawan Kalyan announced that he would adopt the village, much to everyone’s delight.
In the past, actors like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan and Prakash Raj too adopted villages in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, and now Pawan Kalyan has joined this list. Incidentally, it is a coincidence that a member from the Konidela family has adopted a village named Konidela.
కర్నూలు జిల్లాలోని "కొణిదెల" గ్రామాన్ని దత్తతు తీసుకున్న కొణిదెల పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ pic.twitter.com/qd7nBBEXG8
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) March 30, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?