Powerstar Pawan Kalyan confirmed his participation in the Swachh Bharat Cleanliness Drive. Speaking on the occasion of Sankranthi Sambaralu, organised by the Swarna Bharat Trust in Venkatachalam, Nellore, Pawan said that Swachh Bharat is a longterm mission and that it is not BJP or Modi’s dream alone but should be followed as the entire nation’s responsibility.
Pawan also said that India will shine only when every citizen performs his duty sincerely and that this ambitious cleanliness drive should not be seen as a mere ‘photo opportunity’ affair. BJP’s senior leader from Nellore, Venkaiah Naidu and Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis also took part in the celebrations and praised Pawan’s sincerity and commitment.
It is already known that Pawan Kalyan was one of the Telugu film celebrities who were chosen by the Union Government as Swachh Bharat ambassadors.
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman