Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has the reputation of being extremely kind and sweet to his co-stars and the latest actress to experience it is Anu Emmanuel. The two are working together for the first time in Trivikram Srinivas’ film.
Apparently, one day Pawan Kalyan casually asked Anu what her favourite Kerala food is and the actress replied saying she loves Appam. The next day, Pawan Kalyan sent her home-cooked appams and few curries, much to her delight.
No wonder, every co-star of Pawan Kalyan is so fond of him!
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic