Post the release of Gopala Gopala during the Sankranthi season, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has been away from the arc lights. While his long delayed film, Gabbar Singh 2, commenced it’s shoot finally, Pawan didn’t take part in the first schedule that took place in Pune early this month.
As per our close sources, Pawan will join the team in the second schedule which will take place from July end in Gujarat. For the last few days, Pawan has been grooming himself in Bangalore, while the film’s team is sorting out the pre-production formalities for the upcoming schedule.
Anisha Ambrose will be the film’s leading lady and Bobby is the director. Pawan’s close friend Sharat Marrar is producing the film, which will be released for Sankranthi 2016.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding