Released on Friday, four much talked about movies – Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2, completed the crucial first weekend at the box-offices worldwide. Due to the mixed responses all the film received from movie lovers, their collections too have been underwhelming.
In Krishna district, on Sunday, PPLM collected a share of Rs 8.1 lakhs, taking its 3-day total to Rs 24.49 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected a share of Rs 8.5 lakhs and ended up with a first weekend total of Rs 21.93 lakhs.
Meanwhile, KGF collected a share of Rs 7.66 lakhs in the Krishna region on Sunday and the film’s first weekend total is Rs 18.56 lakhs. Finally, Maari 2 collected Rs 1.81 lakhs on Sunday and it’s 3-day total is Rs 5.28 lakhs.
In Guntur, KGF collected another Rs 6.78 lakh share on Sunday. The film’s first weekend Guntur share is Rs 17.23 lakhs. On the other hand, Maari 2 collected Rs 1.01 lakhs on Sunday in West Godavari district, taking its first weekend total to Rs 3.01 lakhs. And in East Godavari, Maari 2 collected Rs 2.12 lakhs, ending up with a first weekend share if Rs 7.25 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again