After an average first weekend and first Monday, the four last Friday releases – Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2, had a decent Tuesday thanks to the Christmas holiday. However, all the films need to perform exceedingly well to reach their breakeven mark.
In Krishna district, on day 5, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected a share of Rs 7.56 lakhs, taking its total 5-day share to Rs 34.58 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 7.94 lakh share, ending up with a 5-day total of Rs 33.80 lakhs. KGF collected Rs 10.10 lakh share and the film’s 5-day total share is Rs 34.63 lakhs. Finally, Maari 2 collected Rs 1.86 lakhs on Tuesday and its 5-day total share is Rs 8.19 lakhs.
In Guntur, KGF collected Rs 8.15 lakh share on Tuesday and took its latest total to Rs 30.48 lakhs. Meanwhile, Maari 2 collected a 5-day share of Rs 4.75 lakhs and Rs 10.39 lakhs in West Godavari and East Godavari respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?