After an average first weekend and first Monday, the four last Friday releases – Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2, had a decent Tuesday thanks to the Christmas holiday. However, all the films need to perform exceedingly well to reach their breakeven mark.
In Krishna district, on day 5, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected a share of Rs 7.56 lakhs, taking its total 5-day share to Rs 34.58 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 7.94 lakh share, ending up with a 5-day total of Rs 33.80 lakhs. KGF collected Rs 10.10 lakh share and the film’s 5-day total share is Rs 34.63 lakhs. Finally, Maari 2 collected Rs 1.86 lakhs on Tuesday and its 5-day total share is Rs 8.19 lakhs.
In Guntur, KGF collected Rs 8.15 lakh share on Tuesday and took its latest total to Rs 30.48 lakhs. Meanwhile, Maari 2 collected a 5-day share of Rs 4.75 lakhs and Rs 10.39 lakhs in West Godavari and East Godavari respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake