This Friday saw the release of four much-talked-about movies – Antariksham, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, KGF and Maari 2. All the movies opened to mixed reviews and average collections at the box-offices worldwide.
In the US, Antariksham, PPLM and KGF had a slow start from Thursday evening premieres. On the other hand, Maari 2 failed to post even decent collections. On Thursday, Antariksham collected $90,464, while PPLM registered $74,066 and KGF collected $61,466 respectively.
And on Friday night, Antariksham ended up collecting $154,721 (including Thursday premieres). On the other hand, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected $118,937 and KGF collected $120,621. The three films need to perform exceedingly well over the weekend to bring some cheer to their distributors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL