This Friday saw the release of four much-talked-about movies – Antariksham, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, KGF and Maari 2. All the movies opened to mixed reviews and average collections at the box-offices worldwide.
In the US, Antariksham, PPLM and KGF had a slow start from Thursday evening premieres. On the other hand, Maari 2 failed to post even decent collections. On Thursday, Antariksham collected $90,464, while PPLM registered $74,066 and KGF collected $61,466 respectively.
And on Friday night, Antariksham ended up collecting $154,721 (including Thursday premieres). On the other hand, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected $118,937 and KGF collected $120,621. The three films need to perform exceedingly well over the weekend to bring some cheer to their distributors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years