A few days ago, we had reported that Sai Pallavi and Sarwanand’s upcoming romantic drama, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, is nearing completion. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, the film was extensively shot in Kolkata and Nepal, apart from Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that the film has wrapped up its entire shoot today. On the other hand, the makers are planning to kick-start the promotions by unveiling the film’s audio album in this month itself.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are bankrolling Padi Padi Leche Manasu. The film is slated for release on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show