A few days ago, we had reported that Sai Pallavi and Sarwanand’s upcoming romantic drama, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, is nearing completion. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, the film was extensively shot in Kolkata and Nepal, apart from Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that the film has wrapped up its entire shoot today. On the other hand, the makers are planning to kick-start the promotions by unveiling the film’s audio album in this month itself.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are bankrolling Padi Padi Leche Manasu. The film is slated for release on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech