We had reported more than a week ago that pan-India star Prabhas’ much-awaited mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, will have its formal launch on January 19. The stage is all set for this epic beginning tomorrow.
Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in this VFX extravaganza to be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut. Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be seen as the demon king Lankesh, while Kriti Sanon is said to be playing goddess Sita in the movie. More details about the project will be out in the coming days.
Bhushan Kumar of T-Series will be jointly bankrolling this Hindi-Telugu bilingual biggie along with with Prasad Sutar, Rajesh Nair and Om Raut. The film will have a humongous release across the country in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada in 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster