We had reported more than a week ago that pan-India star Prabhas’ much-awaited mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, will have its formal launch on January 19. The stage is all set for this epic beginning tomorrow.
Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in this VFX extravaganza to be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut. Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be seen as the demon king Lankesh, while Kriti Sanon is said to be playing goddess Sita in the movie. More details about the project will be out in the coming days.
Bhushan Kumar of T-Series will be jointly bankrolling this Hindi-Telugu bilingual biggie along with with Prasad Sutar, Rajesh Nair and Om Raut. The film will have a humongous release across the country in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada in 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age