Prabhas’ Adipurush is being eagerly awaited by fans across the country. The film is a mythological magnum opus based on The Ramayana and Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in it.
Now, Adipurush has a tough competition in leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s new film, Ram Setu. Both the movies seem to be having a similar backdrop of Ram killing Ravana with the help of the Vanar Sena and Lord Hanuman.
Both Adipurush and Ram Setu will be made on a huge scale and world-class visual effects. 2021 is going witness an epic clash of the two biggies.
This Deepawali,let us endeavor to keep alive the ideals of Ram in the consciousness of all Bharatiyas by building a bridge(setu) that will connect generations to come.
Taking this mammoth task ahead,here is our humble attempt – #RamSetu
Wishing you & yours a very Happy Deepawali! pic.twitter.com/ZQ2VKWJ1xU
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) November 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2