Yet another big day for star hero Prabhas and his fans. The regular shooting for the pan-India actor’s much-awaited mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, kick-started in Mumbai this morning. The film’s director Om Raut took to Twitter and made the announcement with a simple poster.
Adipurush is going to be a 3D visual extravaganza. The motion capture work began a couple of weeks ago. Prabhas, who has been shooting for Salaar in Godavarikhani, Telangana, will join the sets soon. Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan and Kriti Sanon will be seen as the demon king Lankesh and goddess Sita respectively, while Prabhas plays Lord Rama.
T-Series’ Bhushan Kumar is bankrolling this Hindi-Telugu bilingual epic in association with Prasad Sutar, Rajesh Nair and Om Raut. The film will also have a huge release in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album