Prabhas’ highly-anticipated magnum opus based on the epic Ramayana, Adipurush, will be going on floors in January next year. The film will be shot on 3D format and it features extensive visual effects. And here is an interesting update.
The makers of Adipurush are planning to picturise the entire film in studios using greenscreens. Hollywood epics like 300 and several other VFX-loaded movies were also shoot entirely indoors. Renowned VFX supervisors who worked on Avatar and Star Wars have been roped in to oversee Adipurush’s VFX work.
Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be playing the demon king Lankesh in Adipurush and Om Raut will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project