Prabhas’ highly-anticipated magnum opus based on the epic Ramayana, Adipurush, will be going on floors in January next year. The film will be shot on 3D format and it features extensive visual effects. And here is an interesting update.
The makers of Adipurush are planning to picturise the entire film in studios using greenscreens. Hollywood epics like 300 and several other VFX-loaded movies were also shoot entirely indoors. Renowned VFX supervisors who worked on Avatar and Star Wars have been roped in to oversee Adipurush’s VFX work.
Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be playing the demon king Lankesh in Adipurush and Om Raut will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir
- Bill Gates starts following Mahesh Babu on social media