Adipurush has become one of the most discussed films in the country as it has both Prabhas and Saif Ali Khan in lead roles. The film is being directed by Om Raut and T Series is producing it.
The latest we have come to know is that the shoot will start with the VFX part of the film next year. That means all the scenes that require the green mat procedure will be done first and then the outdoor shoots will be canned.
The film is being made on a heavy budget and close to 200 crores are being spent on VFX alone which will be done by Hollywood studios. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?