Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has completed 30 years as an actor. On this occasion, he interacted with a popular media house recently and opened up about various aspects of his personal and professional lives.
When asked why he is rarely seen in parties and public events, Jagapathi Babu said that he doesn’t interact with a lot of people as he can’t stand two-faced people. “However there are some genuine people in the industry too. Prabhas and Tarak are two such genuine people,” said the senior actor.
“Prabhas is a sweetheart. He responds immediately whenever I call him. In case he misses my call, he makes sure to reach out to me within no time. Same with Tarak. I tell them, “I won’t disturb you, but if you call me, I’ll come down to your place the next minute,” he added.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event