The big day has arrived. The team of star hero Prabhas’ much-talked-about mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, has kick-started the shooting formalities with motion capturing of the main cast. The shooting is underway at a VFX studio in Mumbai.
Prabhas took to Instagram and shared a picture from the motion capture process. A major portion of the film’s shoot will be done in the studios, using the motion capture technology. The film will have its formal muhurat ceremony on February 2.
While Prabhas plays Lord Rama, Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be seen as Lankesh, the demon king Ravana. This Om Raut directorial is being produced jointly by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series, Prasad Sutar, Rajesh Nair and Om Raut himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December
- Confirmed: HIT 2 to have a Hindi release