Over the past 3 and a half years, Prabhas devoted his life to Tollywood’s most ambitious film ever. He didn’t accept any other film in the meantime and even delayed his marriage for Baahubali.
In these ‘surreal’ moments, Prabhas’ good friend and maverick director SS Rajamouli tweeted his gratitude, saying, “And thats a wrap 4 prabhas 3.5 years. Onehellof a journey Thanks darling.No one had as much belief on this project as you. That means a lot.”
And thats a wrap 4 prabhas
3.5 years. Onehellof a journey
Thanks darling.No one had as much belief on this project as you. That means a lot.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) January 6, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V