Shraddha Kapoor, Prabhas’ co-star in Saaho, came under fire from a section of her fans on Instagram after she posted a video urging everyone to celebrate pollution-free Diwali. She was one among the several celebrities who had been advocating that everyone should celebrate Diwali without crackers.
As soon as she posted the video, where she also spoke about how the pollution from smoke effects people and animals alike, several people pointed out that some of her own promotional events have had firecrackers in the past. Not just that, people also pointed out how celebs end up using excessive amount of A/C which in turn contributes to climate change.
The actress was recently in Hyderabad to shoot for Saaho, and she just wrapped up her first schedule. Sujeeth is directing the film, and it’s being produced by UV Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen