Shraddha Kapoor, Prabhas’ co-star in Saaho, came under fire from a section of her fans on Instagram after she posted a video urging everyone to celebrate pollution-free Diwali. She was one among the several celebrities who had been advocating that everyone should celebrate Diwali without crackers.
As soon as she posted the video, where she also spoke about how the pollution from smoke effects people and animals alike, several people pointed out that some of her own promotional events have had firecrackers in the past. Not just that, people also pointed out how celebs end up using excessive amount of A/C which in turn contributes to climate change.
The actress was recently in Hyderabad to shoot for Saaho, and she just wrapped up her first schedule. Sujeeth is directing the film, and it’s being produced by UV Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?
- Krishnam Raju finally opens up about Tamil Nadu Governor post reports
- Viral – Mohan Babu enjoys the beach vacation with wife
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral