On 11th November 2002, a young actor named Prabhas made his onscreen debut with Eeswar in Jayanth C Paranjee’s direction. The film was a decent hit and it transformed Prabhas into a Young Rebel Star, who has been carrying forward his uncle and senior actor Krishnam Raju’s legacy since then. Yesterday, on the auspicious festival of Diwali, Prabhas completed 13 glorious years in the film industry.
In his illustrious career, Prabhas gave several notable hits like Varsham, Chatrapathi, Darling, Mirchi and the country’s biggest blockbuster Baahubali, to name a few. The macho actor enjoys immense fan adulation from across the globe and his popularity rose by leaps and bounds with the historic success of Baahubali in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Prabhas is currently preparing himself for the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion, which will commence from December and release worldwide in 2017.
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel
- Maharshi fourth single-All eyes on DSP now
- Chiranjeevi donates money to Hyderabad firefighter
- Telugu actor confirms his breakup through Instagram
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?
- Shraddha Srinath being flooded with offers