The Chapter 1 and 2 making videos, the teaser and the spectacular trailer have raised expectations on the action sequences in Prabhas’ most eagerly awaited action thriller, Saaho. The makers have spent over Rs 100 crores just on the action sequences to ensure a Hollywood-level standards.
What’s impressive about Saaho’s action sequences is that Prabhas had refused to use a body double throughout the shoot and performed all the risky stunts himself. Hollywood stunt co-ordinators Kenny Bates, Stephan and Bob Brown and Peng Zhang and Indian action directors Dhilip Subbarayan, Stun Silva and Ram-Lakshman took all the precautionary measures for Prabhas’ and the stuntmen’s safety.
Saaho, directed by Sujeeth, has Shraddha Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh in key roles. The film is bankrolled under UV Creations with a whopping Rs 350 crore budget. Saaho is hitting screens on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?