Talented director Nag Ashwin, who’s busy giving finishing touches to Prabhas21’s script these days, kicked off a huge debate with his latest tweet. He started off saying that he was discussing with veteran filmmaker Suresh Babu and his son Rana recently.
“What if theaters get license to serve beer/breezer/wine, like in other countries. Could it increase footfalls. Could it save the theater business (which does need saving). Wat do you think? Good idea, bad idea?,” Ashwin asked his followers.
Needless to say, the tweet has gained a lot of attention instantly and invited strong responses, with many netizens telling Ashwin that it’s a ridiculous idea. “Nobody will watch movies as they will be busy boozing,” said one person. Another person said that the move will scare the family audiences away from theaters.
Once In a talk with suresh babu garu and rana, it came up what if theaters get license to serve beer/breezer/wine, like in other countries..could it increase footfalls…could it save the theater business (which does need saving)…wat do you think? Good idea, bad idea?
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) May 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?