Film stars chipping in to support various social causes and charity works are a common thing in Telugu film industry. Recently, Young Rebel Star Prabhas showed his kind side as he donated Rs.5 lakhs to Jesus old age home. A cheque featuring Prabhas’ signature has been circulating among his fans for the last couple of days.
On the films front, Prabhas is beefing up once again for this highly successful role, Baahubali, in the second part of Rajamouli’s magnum opus. The film’s shooting will kick start in December and the makers are planning to release Baahubali The Conclusion in 2017.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral