Film stars chipping in to support various social causes and charity works are a common thing in Telugu film industry. Recently, Young Rebel Star Prabhas showed his kind side as he donated Rs.5 lakhs to Jesus old age home. A cheque featuring Prabhas’ signature has been circulating among his fans for the last couple of days.
On the films front, Prabhas is beefing up once again for this highly successful role, Baahubali, in the second part of Rajamouli’s magnum opus. The film’s shooting will kick start in December and the makers are planning to release Baahubali The Conclusion in 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next