Veteran Tamil star Sathyaraj shared screen space with Young Rebel Star Prabhas in the blockbuster Baahubali franchise. Sathyaraj’s son Sibiraj’s upcoming Tamil film, Satya, is releasing on December 8. Satya is an official remake of the hit suspense thriller, Kshanam.
In a recent promotional interview, Sathyaraj said that his son had called him during Baahubali’s shoot to enquire about Kshanam. The senior actor said that he had asked Prabhas about Kshanam and that Prabhas spoke high about the movie and even encouraged him to remake it in Tamil.
Satya, also starring Ramya Nambeesan and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in prominent roles, has been directed by Vijay Antony’s Saithan fame Pradeep Krishnamoorthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival