Veteran Tamil star Sathyaraj shared screen space with Young Rebel Star Prabhas in the blockbuster Baahubali franchise. Sathyaraj’s son Sibiraj’s upcoming Tamil film, Satya, is releasing on December 8. Satya is an official remake of the hit suspense thriller, Kshanam.
In a recent promotional interview, Sathyaraj said that his son had called him during Baahubali’s shoot to enquire about Kshanam. The senior actor said that he had asked Prabhas about Kshanam and that Prabhas spoke high about the movie and even encouraged him to remake it in Tamil.
Satya, also starring Ramya Nambeesan and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in prominent roles, has been directed by Vijay Antony’s Saithan fame Pradeep Krishnamoorthi.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?