But there was one caller who surprised Prabhas was none other than Super star Rajinikanth himself. Reports reveal that Rajini appreciated Prabhas’s efforts and lauded him for his performance in the magnum opus.
This special appreciation has left Prabhas in awe of the superstar and has made him a even bigger fan of Rajini. Prabhas gave three years of his career for this magnum opus and will shoot for another year before the second part comes out.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer