Finally, the grueling five-year journey of Prabhas for the magnum opus Baahubali has come to an end as the film is breaking every record at the box office. Meanwhile, Prabhas is on a one-month long holiday to the US and is taking a much-deserved break.
Once Prabhas comes back, he will be shooting non-stop for his new film Saaho which is directed by Sujeeth. It has been a very long journey for Prabhas as he has not accepted any other role until he finished and this shows his dedication and belief in the project.
Prabhas has been hugely appreciated for his work in the film and his two roles have brought him huge fan following all over the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut