Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan celebrated his birthday today. Fans and friends from the industry wished the actor on this special day. And Saif’s Adipurush co-star, Prabhas, took to Instagram this morning and wished Saif with a heartfelt message.
“Wishing you a very happy birthday #SaifAliKhan ji! Can’t wait for everyone to see you in #Adipurush,” Prabhas posted. Needless to say, that coming from Prabhas himself, highlighting Saif’s role in the most eagerly awaited mythological magnum opus, has raised expectations among fans. Scenes featuring Saif and Prabhas were shot in Mumbai a few months ago, before the COVID second wave wreaked havoc across the country.
In Adipurush, Saif plays Lankesh – The Demon King Ravan. And Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama, while Kriti Sanon plays goddess Sita in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo