Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho. The film’s next major schedule will take place in the UAE.
In his latest interview with a leading English daily, Neil Nitin Mukesh was all praise for Prabhas’ humble nature and how he remains grounded despite the huge success of Baahubali. “The saying, ‘Once the tree start bearing fruits, it bows down to earth,’ describes him aptly,” Neil said.
The stylish Bollywood star goes on to state, “The way he meets common people is so heart-warming. You will not hear him ever raise his voice at anybody. There’s no tantrum. He’s a great human being and that reflects in his fan following, too.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?