Well, they don’t call him a ‘darling’ for nothing. Millions of fans and several colleagues in the film fraternity fondly address Prabhas as Darling and even the star hero reciprocates the same gesture. And, Shruti Haasan, Prabhas’ co-star in the upcoming gangster drama, Salaar, only reiterates the same.
In a latest interview, Shruti said that Prabhas is ‘absolutely a darling to work with’. “The energy on sets has been incredible. We had started shooting for it just before the second wave and it was truly epic,” said Shruti. The Chennai beauty went on to say that she feels good to be a part of a project that has so much expectation and anticipation around it.
Salaar is expected to resume shooting from August. The makers had wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules in Godavarikhani and Mumbai. This Prashanth Neel directorial is being produced by Vijay Kiragandur under Hombale Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs