For the last couple of years, Prabhas’ marriage has been a burning topic among fans and paparazzi. Prabhas’ uncle Rebel Star Krishnam Raju had earlier said that the wedding will take place after Baahubali 2’s completion. However, Prabhas got himself busy with Saaho, leaving everyone guessing.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Krishnam Raju said that he has been prodding Prabhas about his plans to tie the knot and that the Young Rebel Star keeps on telling him that he will settle down very soon. “Prabhas is not a kid to be pushed into marriage. He is matured enough to take decisions,” said the veteran actor.
During his interaction with the Abu Dhabi media around a month ago, Prabhas said that he will not comment on his marriage plans as it’s his personal matter.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next