Mollywood actor Dulquer Salmaan is doing a romantic period drama called Sita Ramam. B-town beauty Mrunal Thakur will be seen as his love lady in this Hanu Raghavapudi directorial. The trailer, released yesterday, has been receiving a wonderful response from everyone.
The latest buzz is that the Pan-India actor Prabhas will attend the pre-release event of Sita Ramam about to happen at the end of this month. The grapevine is that numerous star actors will also grace the event. However, we need to wait for an official announcement from the makers.
Sita Ramam also has Murali Sharma, Vennela Kishore, Prakash Raj, Sumanth, Tharun Bhascker and others in pivotal roles. Rashmika Mandanna will be seen in a crucial role. Produced by Swapna Cinema and presented by Vyjayanthi Movies, the film has Vishal Chandrashekar’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan