The Prabhas-Deepika Padukone film under the direction of Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin is one of the most eagerly awaited pan-India biggies. Touted as a VFX-filled sci-fi thriller, the film will be releasing in 2022 in several Indian languages.
in a latest interview while promoting his debut film as a producer, Jathi Ratnalu, Nag Ashwin opened up about his film with the Baahubali hero. “Prabhas is very excited about the project and he has agreed to allocate a lot of dates for the shooting. Furthermore, the shooting will commence from July this year,” Nag Ashwin confirmed.
To be made with a huge budget, this as-yet-untitled film also features Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a crucial role. Mickey J Meyer will be composing the music. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling this prestigious project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arha’s balancing act on daddy Allu Arjun
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed