The final schedule for the most eagerly awaited period romance drama, Radhe Shyam, kick-started in Hyderabad yesterday. The film’s team has erected a giant set for the purpose. And the film’s hero Prabhas took part in the day one of the latest schedule.
Radhe Shyam’s ongoing schedule is quite crucial because the team is said to be reshooting some important scenes upon Prabhas’ insistence. Apparently, the star hero watched the film’s edited version earlier this month and felt that certain scenes could have been much better and conveyed the same to the makers.
All the promotional stills and videos that have been released so far have been received well by fans. Svelte beauty Pooja Hegde plays Prabhas’ love interest in this Radha Krishna Kumar directorial. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling this pan-India film, which is scheduled to hit screens on July 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?