Hero Prabhas and the team of Radhe Shyam wrapped up the Italian schedule recently. While the film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde and the rest of the team members reached Hyderabad already, Prabhas spent a couple of days extra in the picturesque European country and finally landed at Mumbai airport in the wee hours of Saturday.
A few pictures of Prabhas coming out of the Mumbai International Airport have been going viral on social media since morning. Dressed in a shining silver colored hooded jacket and a casual black sports track pant, sports shoes and blue goggles, Prabhas looked uber cool in a trendy avatar. Not to forget, he also made a safety statement by wearing a mask.
Prabhas will be spending a couple of days in Mumbai to discuss Adipurush with his director and producers. He will resume Radhe Shyam’s shoot in Hyderabad later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures