Prabhas is in the North, promoting the movie, and he revealed in a media interaction that he developed a strong passion for archery, which he had learnt for the film’s climax shooting. Prabhas also revealed that he continues to train with the same archery experts who had trained him for Baahubali.
Prabhas, to further improve his archery skills, is also watching the sport on YouTube, apart from occasionally attending archery tournaments. The actor has also built a fence at his home and he intends to practice even harder once he is free from Baahubali promotions.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?