Macho hunk Prabhas is one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood. Everyone thought that the Young Rebel Star will tie the knot after he wraps up the soon to be released magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion.
Even his uncle Krishnam Raju had confirmed on a couple of occasions that Prabhas will marry in 2017 after Baahubali’s release. But Prabhas has dropped a bomb in his latest promotional interview. The actor said that he has no idea when will he get married and settle down.
Prabhas further said that Baahubali is quite close to his heart and that if at all he ever pens his autobiography, half of it will be catered to Baahubali only. Baahubali The Conclusion is releasing on April 28.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?