It is well-known that Prabhas has surprised his fans and trade market by announcing back to back mega-budget movies. While his ongoing film, Radhe Shyam’s shoot is expected to be wrapped up by January, in the same month, Prabhas is going to kick-start the shooting for his new film, Salaar under the direction of KGF fame Prashanth Neel.
On the other hand, Prabhas has two more interesting projects in the form of Adipurush, a mythological drama with Bollywood director Om Raut and a sci-fi thriller with Mahanati director Nag Ashwin.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among trade circles is that the combined budget for the above four projects is estimated at around ₹800 crores. With this kind of massive projects in hand, it is for sure that Prabhas is going to rule the Indian cinema for the next two-three years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar – Youngsters must have to watch Panchathantram
- First look of Ruhani Sharma’s HER unveiled
- Latest: Masooda’s tentative OTT release date is here
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?