It is well-known that Prabhas has surprised his fans and trade market by announcing back to back mega-budget movies. While his ongoing film, Radhe Shyam’s shoot is expected to be wrapped up by January, in the same month, Prabhas is going to kick-start the shooting for his new film, Salaar under the direction of KGF fame Prashanth Neel.
On the other hand, Prabhas has two more interesting projects in the form of Adipurush, a mythological drama with Bollywood director Om Raut and a sci-fi thriller with Mahanati director Nag Ashwin.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among trade circles is that the combined budget for the above four projects is estimated at around ₹800 crores. With this kind of massive projects in hand, it is for sure that Prabhas is going to rule the Indian cinema for the next two-three years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date