The High Court in Hyderabad has made an interesting comment on star hero Prabhas in connection with his farmhouse seizing case. “The client (Prabhas) may have faced several villains in the reel life, but he should know that the real-life villains are different,” the court said.
Last month, the revenue department officials seized Prabhas’ farmhouse in Rayadurgam, Serilingampally, claiming that the land belongs to the government. Prabhas moved the High Court and the court is yet to pronounce its judgement. Meanwhile, the Revenue Department authorities have assured the court that they will not demolish Prabhas’ farm immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja