The High Court in Hyderabad has made an interesting comment on star hero Prabhas in connection with his farmhouse seizing case. “The client (Prabhas) may have faced several villains in the reel life, but he should know that the real-life villains are different,” the court said.
Last month, the revenue department officials seized Prabhas’ farmhouse in Rayadurgam, Serilingampally, claiming that the land belongs to the government. Prabhas moved the High Court and the court is yet to pronounce its judgement. Meanwhile, the Revenue Department authorities have assured the court that they will not demolish Prabhas’ farm immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?