The High Court in Hyderabad has made an interesting comment on star hero Prabhas in connection with his farmhouse seizing case. “The client (Prabhas) may have faced several villains in the reel life, but he should know that the real-life villains are different,” the court said.
Last month, the revenue department officials seized Prabhas’ farmhouse in Rayadurgam, Serilingampally, claiming that the land belongs to the government. Prabhas moved the High Court and the court is yet to pronounce its judgement. Meanwhile, the Revenue Department authorities have assured the court that they will not demolish Prabhas’ farm immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights