Nag Ashwin made it big with the super success of his last film Mahanati. The film was critically and commercially successful and made Nag Ashwin a star director.
He is now making a film with mighty star Prabhas and the film was also launched a few months back. But due to the lockdown, everything has gone for a toss.
The film will be delayed and there was news that the film will not go on floors this year because Prabhas’s current film in the direction of Radha Krishna is getting delayed now.
But we have come to know that the Prabhas Nag Ashwin film will not even go on floors in 2021 and will be pushed ahead as there are more international crew and VFX companies involved who have to come from abroad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date