Nag Ashwin made it big with the super success of his last film Mahanati. The film was critically and commercially successful and made Nag Ashwin a star director.
He is now making a film with mighty star Prabhas and the film was also launched a few months back. But due to the lockdown, everything has gone for a toss.
The film will be delayed and there was news that the film will not go on floors this year because Prabhas’s current film in the direction of Radha Krishna is getting delayed now.
But we have come to know that the Prabhas Nag Ashwin film will not even go on floors in 2021 and will be pushed ahead as there are more international crew and VFX companies involved who have to come from abroad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success